Can I get PR after MBA in Canada?

It is possible to apply for permanent residence in Canada after completing an MBA program in the country. However, obtaining permanent residence in Canada is a separate process from completing an MBA program, and there are no specific provisions for MBA graduates in Canada’s immigration policies. To be eligible for permanent residence in Canada, you … Read more

Difference between colleges and universities?

In the United States, colleges and universities are both postsecondary institutions, but they differ in terms of size, degree programs, and focus. Colleges are usually smaller than universities and offer a more focused and specialized education. They often have a specific area of study that they specialize in, such as liberal arts, business, or technical … Read more