IESE Business School is a globally renowned institution dedicated to shaping responsible and impactful leaders. With a focus on innovation, entrepreneurship, and social responsibility, IESE offers a transformative learning experience that equips students with the skills and mindset to thrive in today’s dynamic business landscape.
About IESE Business School
At IESE Business School, they strive to develop principled leaders who make a positive difference in the world. Our rigorous academic programs, backed by cutting-edge research, provide students with a comprehensive understanding of business and management. With a diverse and vibrant community, state-of-the-art facilities, and a global network, IESE offers an unparalleled environment for personal and professional growth. Through a combination of academic excellence, practical learning, and a values-driven approach, IESE prepares students to become influential leaders and agents of change in the global business community.
PROGRAMS AT IESE Buseiness School
Check Complete List of Programmes at IESE Business School here
|Program Name||Duration||Format||Experience Required|
|Master in Management (MiM)||11 months||Full-time||No professional experience required|
|Master in Business Administration (MBA)||15 or 19 months||Full-time||4+ years of professional experience|
|Executive MBA (EMBA)||18 months||Part-time||5+ years of professional experience|
|Programa de Desarrollo Directivo (PDD)||6-8 months||Part-time||5+ years of managerial experience|
|Program for Management Development (PMD)||6 months||Part-time||8+ years of managerial experience|
|Global Executive MBA (GEMBA)||18 months||Part-time||15+ years of professional experience|
|C-Suite Pathway Program||5 months||Part-time||15+ years of professional experience|
|Programa de Dirección General (PDG)||6 months||Part-time||5+ years of general management experience|
|Leadership Coaching Program||18 weeks||Part-time||For executive coaches & senior executives|
|Advanced Management Program (AMP)||7 months||Part-time||15+ years of senior management experience|
|Global CEO Program (GCP)||7 months||Part-time||20+ years of senior management experience|
|Programa de Alta Dirección de Empresas (PADE)||6 months||Part-time||15+ years of senior management experience|
|Transformación Digital. Programa de Alta Dirección||3 months||Part-time||15+ years of senior management experience|
|Focused Programs||Varies||Varies||7+ years of professional experience|
|Public and Social Sector Programs||Varies||Varies||Varies|
|School of Founders Programs||Varies||Varies||Varies|
Master in Business Administration Programs
The Master in Business Administration (MBA) programs at IESE Business School offer a transformative educational experience for aspiring business leaders. With a focus on academic excellence, ethical leadership, and global perspective, IESE’s MBA programs equip students with the knowledge, skills, and mindset necessary to succeed in today’s dynamic business environment. Through a rigorous curriculum, practical learning experiences, and a diverse and collaborative community, IESE prepares its graduates to make a positive impact and drive meaningful change in the business world.
Master in Management (MiM) Program
The Master in Management (MiM) program at IESE Business School is designed to equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge to kickstart their careers in the business world. As one of the top-ranked business schools globally, IESE offers a comprehensive curriculum that focuses on developing analytical abilities, leadership qualities, and a deep understanding of management principles.
Global Executive MBA (GEMBA)
The Global Executive MBA (GEMBA) program at IESE Business School is designed to equip experienced professionals with the tools and confidence needed to make a significant transformation, both professionally and personally. This rigorous and hands-on program aims to broaden your knowledge of global leadership, deepen your understanding of yourself, widen your perspective, and challenge your existing notions of management.
Student Intakes For 2023
|Application Deadline||Interview Decision By||Final Decision By||1st deposit Deadline||2nd deposit Deadline|
|Round 1||September 19, 2023||October 3, 2023||November 20, 2023||December 15, 2023||January 19, 2024|
|Round 2||January 9, 2024||January 26, 2024||March 18, 2024||April 12, 2024||May 10, 2024|
|Round 3||March 21, 2024||April 8, 2024||May 20, 2024||June 14, 2024||June 14, 2024|
|Round 4||May 13-31, 2024||May 21-June 5, 2024||June 3-17, 2024||July 5, 2024||July 5, 2024|
|Move to Barcelona||July – August|
|Intensive Business Spanish Classes||August 16-30, 2023|
|Welcome & Orientation||August 31 – September 5|
|Beginning of 1st Term||September 6, 2023|
|End of 1st Term||December 15, 2023|
- Hold an undergraduate degree: Applicants must have successfully completed a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
- English language proficiency: If English is not the applicant’s native language, they need to pass an English language test. Since the program is taught in English, proficiency in the language is essential.
- GMAT or GRE scores: The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is mandatory for all candidates. Both scores are accepted, and if an applicant has taken both exams, they should submit both scores.
- Personal qualities and skills: While GMAT or GRE scores are important, the admissions process considers various other factors. Personal qualities such as motivation, goals, leadership abilities, and communication skills are also taken into account during the evaluation process.
How To Apply?
- Review Admission Requirements: Familiarize yourself with the admission requirements specific to your desired program. These may include academic qualifications, work experience, standardized test scores (such as GMAT or GRE), English language proficiency, and recommendation letters.
- Prepare Application Documents: Gather all the necessary application documents, which typically include your resume/CV, academic transcripts, essays/personal statements, letters of recommendation, standardized test scores, and proof of English language proficiency (if applicable).
- Online Application: Complete the online application form through the designated application portal on the IESE website. Provide accurate and up-to-date information and ensure that all sections are properly filled out.
- Application Fee: Pay the required application fee as specified by IESE. The fee is usually non-refundable and covers the administrative costs associated with processing your application.
- Submit Supporting Documents: Upload or submit all the required supporting documents, such as academic transcripts, essays, recommendation letters, and standardized test scores, through the online application portal. Ensure that the documents are clear, legible, and meet the specified format requirements.
- English Language Proficiency: If English is not your native language, fulfill the English language proficiency requirement by submitting valid test scores from exams like TOEFL or IELTS.
- Interview: If your application is shortlisted, you may be invited for an interview as part of the selection process. The interview can be conducted in person, via video conference, or through other remote methods.
- Application Timeline: Be aware of the application deadlines for your desired program and ensure that you submit your application well before the specified deadline. Late applications may not be considered.
- Application Review: The admissions committee will carefully review your application, considering factors such as academic achievements, professional experience, essays, test scores, and interview performance.
- Admission Decision: Once the review process is complete, you will be notified of the admission decision. If accepted, you will receive an official offer of admission along with instructions for enrollment and further steps.
- IESE Scholarships: They offer a range of scholarships specifically tailored to each program, including the Master in Management (MiM), MBA, Executive MBA, Global Executive MBA, and more. These scholarships recognize academic excellence, leadership potential, and diverse backgrounds.
- Other Funding Sources: External organizations and foundations also provide scholarship and loan programs. While IESE does not administer these programs, they can support students throughout the application process and collaborate with foundations for initial candidate screening.
- Strong Corporate Partnerships: They have partnerships with leading companies, providing internship and job opportunities.
- Career Development Services: Our dedicated team offers counseling, workshops, and job search resources.
- Personalized Guidance: Career advisors help students define goals, develop strategies, and enhance their profiles.
- Extensive Alumni Network: Alumni engage in mentoring and recruiting, offering valuable connections.
- Global Opportunities: Students can explore international career options through our global network.
- High Placement Rates: Graduates secure employment in renowned companies and leadership roles.
Accommodation & Other Facilities
- On-Campus Housing: We offer convenient on-campus housing options for students, providing a supportive community and easy access to campus facilities.
- Off-Campus Housing Assistance: Our housing office assists students in finding suitable off-campus accommodation, considering preferences and budget.
- Housing Resources: We provide resources and guidance on rental agreements, neighborhood information, and local housing options.
- Student Housing Community: Living among fellow students fosters a sense of camaraderie and creates opportunities for networking and socializing.
- Location Benefits: Our campuses are located in vibrant cities, offering a range of housing choices and proximity to amenities, cultural attractions, and transportation.
- Housing Diversity: Students have the flexibility to choose from various housing types, including shared apartments, studios, and student residences.