Have you just completed your bachelor’s and looking to continue your studies or are you a working professional, looking to up-skill yourself? There are plenty of master’s programs, taught both in English and Spanish in Spain. With plenty of benefits, Spain offers great career options. In this guide, let’s check various programs in prestigious institutions and career prospects post-graduation in Spain.
Why Study In Spain?
- Spain is home to several prestigious institutions known for their academic excellence. These institutions offer a wide variety of programs and have world-class faculty.
- Tuition fees for master’s in Spain are comparatively less than any other country in Europe, making it a cheap destination for further studies in Europe.
- It has a growing job market, especially in sectors like technology, tourism, and entrepreneurship. Studying here can provide you with networking opportunities and connections to local industries.
- Learning Spanish or Catalan while studying in Spain can be an asset for your career, as it opens up opportunities in Spanish-speaking countries and regions.
- Masters programs listed in the below table, located in Spain are considered the best based on their rankings and program popularity.
- Find out which institute provides scholarships and discounts.
- Find the scope and career prospects, along with salary ranges for each program in Spain, and across the globe.
Best Colleges For Masters
Here are the top colleges for masters in Spain you may like to check. To get more details like admission requirements, scholarships, tuition fees, etc. for your chosen program, you may click a button in the table given below.
Barcelona, SpainDigital Activity Performance: 3
Fee: Starting from €12,000
Scholarships: Upto 33%One of our student advisors can help you on improving your admission chances through personalised suggestions.
Barcelona, SpainQS WUR: 62
Fee: €16,500 per year
Scholarships: Upto 100%One of our student advisors can help you on improving your admission chances through personalised suggestions.
Barcelona, SpainQS WUR: 89
Scholarships: Upto 40%One of our student advisors can help you on improving your admission chances through personalised suggestions.
Madrid, SpainQS WUR: 207
Fee: €2,736 Onwards
Pamplona, SpainQS WUR: 280
Fee: €8.500,20 per year
Scholarships: Upto 80% 12 months
València, SpainQS WUR: 571-580
Fee: €15,600 per year
Scholarships: Upto 100%
Barcelona, SpainQS International Trade Ranking: 86
Scholarships: Upto €1,000
career Prospects of Top Programs
Master of Business Administration
- Spain has some of the best business schools in Europe according to The Financial Times.
- On an average MBA graduates make an average of €44,930 per year in Spain and from €70,000 to €90,000 in Spain.
- Highest paying jobs in Spain after MBA include content marketing manager, maintenance engineer, and project manager.
- Highest paying sectors include finance, consulting, and technology.
- Fluency in Spanish and Catalan may be beneficial for certain roles.
- San Francisco is a major tech hub, and an MBA from a reputable institution can help you get leadership positions in tech companies, startups, and venture capital firms.
- Networking opportunities are abundant in Silicon Valley, which can help MBA graduates secure high-paying jobs and entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Earning an MBA in the US provides access to a diverse range of industries and regions.
- Major cities like New York, Boston, and Chicago offer finance, consulting, and corporate leadership roles.
- Canada has a strong economy and is home to many multinational corporations, making it an attractive destination for MBA graduates.
- Major cities like Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal offer opportunities in finance, consulting, technology, and natural resources.
MA in Strategic Marketing
- Marketing field is in high demand and is rapidly growing.
- One of the best places to study strategic marketing is Spain.
- Opportunities may be available in digital marketing, tourism marketing, and e-commerce.
- Post completion of this course, you may earn between €60,613 and €97,470 per year.
- An average digital marketing manager’s salary is €73,801 per year.
- San Francisco is a tech and innovation hub, offering diverse opportunities in digital marketing, tech startups, and e-commerce.
- Marketing roles are available across various industries, including consumer goods, healthcare, finance, and entertainment.
- Major cities like Toronto and Vancouver in Canada are particularly attractive for marketing professionals.
MA in Logistics
- Career opportunities may include roles in international shipping, warehousing, and supply chain management.
- Proficiency in Spanish and Catalan can be advantageous for certain roles and networking.
- On an average a supply chain logistics analyst earn €42,844 per year.
- Some of the companies that actively hire for graduates in this field include Heura Foods, Logisfashion, Eurofragance, etc.
- Some of the common roles are logistics import/export manager, product manager, customer service manager, operations manager, etc.
- The San Francisco Bay Area has a strong presence in logistics, particularly in tech-driven supply chain management and e-commerce.
- Major logistics hubs include cities like Chicago, Atlanta, and Dallas, each with its own specialization.
- Canada’s logistics sector is robust, given its proximity to the U.S. and its international trade connections.
- Career prospects in Canada may include roles in transportation, distribution, and logistics management, particularly in cities like Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal.
MSc Data Analytics
- Opportunities may be available in areas like data analytics, business intelligence, and data-driven marketing.
- On an average, data analysts make €37,000 per year in Spain while analytics engineers earn €43,952 per year.
- Data specialists earn between €38,639 and €68,064 in Spain while data analysts make €55,784 per year.
- Some of the common roles include customer data analyst, jr./sr. data analyst, operations data analyst, BI data analyst, etc.
- San Francisco and the broader San Francisco Bay Area are at the forefront of the tech and data analytics industry.
- Career prospects may include data scientist, machine learning engineer, and business analyst roles.
- Canada has a growing tech sector, particularly in cities like Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal.
- Career prospects in data analytics include roles in financial analytics, healthcare analytics, and data consulting.
Spain is well-known for high quality education and job placements. Job placement rates after completion of one of these courses is definitely high and the institutions provide end-to-end support so that you prosper in your career. Our student advisor can help you choose the right master’s program in Spain for you based on your eligibility.
To get more details like admission requirements, scholarships, tuition fees, etc. for your chosen program from the colleges mentioned in the above table, fill the form.