Can I get PR after MBA in Canada?

It is possible to apply for permanent residence in Canada after completing an MBA program in the country. However, obtaining permanent residence in Canada is a separate process from completing an MBA program, and there are no specific provisions for MBA graduates in Canada’s immigration policies.

To be eligible for permanent residence in Canada, you will need to meet the requirements of one of the immigration programs available through Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). These programs have their own eligibility criteria and application process, and you will need to demonstrate that you meet the requirements for the program you are applying under.

One option that may be available to you is the Canadian Experience Class (CEC), which is a category of the Express Entry system. The CEC is designed for foreign workers with skilled work experience in Canada who want to apply for permanent residence. To be eligible, you must have at least 12 months of full-time (or equivalent part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years preceding your application, and meet other requirements such as language proficiency and education.

It’s worth noting that permanent residence in Canada is not guaranteed and the process can be competitive. You may wish to consult with an immigration lawyer or a registered immigration consultant for more information and guidance on the options available to you.