Whether you’re looking master programs at affordable fee abroad or want to study abroad with less GPA and entrance test scores, Germany can offer it. Explore the Masters programs Germany has to offer and pave the way for a rewarding career as a German certificate is accepted worldwide. Let’s find out some good universities in Germany for Masters, chosen carefully based on various rankings. Find scholarships, admission requirements, and career prospects for these programs in this guide.
Top Masters Courses In Germany
Here are some programs you may want to check. To get complete details like admission requirements, entrance tests, GPA requirements, etc., you may click on a button in the table below.
Global MBA (UCA)
MSc in Engineering Management
MSc In Information Technology Management
MSc In Digital Marketing
Berlin, Germany & Barcelona, Spain
Digital Activity Performance Rank: 3
Taught in English
Scholarships: Upto 50%One of our student advisor can help you on improving your admission chances through personalised suggestions.
Global Master of Business Administration
MEng In Computer Science
MSc in Data Science, AI, and Digital BusinessPotsdam, Germany
QS Global MBA Ranking: 42
Taught in English
Fee: €18000 per course
Scholarships: AvailableOne of our student advisor can help you on improving your admission chances through personalised suggestions.
LL.M. in European and International Economic Law
Munich Advanced Course in International Law (MACIL)München, Germany
QS WUR: 54
Taught in German, English
Fee: €85,00 per sem
Scholarships: €650 per monthOne of our student advisor can help you on improving your admission chances through personalised suggestions.
MSc in Data Science
MSc In International Business Management
Masters of Business AdministrationPotsdam, Germany
U-Multirank and CHE rank: Top 10 in the Business Studies
Taught in English
Fee: €10,938 per year
Scholarships: €750,00 per semester
MBA in Human Resource Management
MBA In International MarketingBerlin, Germany
Uni Rank: 241 in Germany, 470 in the world
Taught in English
Fee: €183 per month
Scholarships: Upto 75%
Minimum GPA required for most of these programs is as less as 2.5 and can go up to 4.5 as well. Some of the commonly accepted tests are IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, GRE, and GMAT. Some universities also exempt these tests.
- Germany: Mechanical, electrical, and civil engineers earn between €45,000 to €75,000 while software engineers earn between €55,000 and €90,000.
- The USA: Engineers earn between USD 60,000 and USD 2,00,000+ in the USA.
- Canada: CAD 50,000 is the starting salary and can go up to CAD 2,00,000+ as experience adds.
- The UK: £25,000 and £2,00,000+ per year in the UK.
- Germany: Marketing Managers and HR Managers earn between €50,000 and €100,000+ annually, depending on experience and the size of the company. Financial Analysts typically earn between €45,000 and €80,000 annually. Operations Managers earn between €60,000 and €110,000+ annually.
- The USA: Marketing Managers, HR Managers and Financial Analysts in the USA typically earn between USD 60,000 and USD 150,000+ while Operations Manager’s earnings start from USD 70,000.
- Canada: Marketing Managers and HR Managers in Canada can earn salaries ranging from CAD 60,000 to CAD 120,000+ per year. Financial Analysts typically earn between CAD 55,000 to CAD 95,000. Operations Managers earn between CAD 70,000 and CAD 130,000.
- The UK: Managers in the UK can earn between £30,000 to £80,000 or more per year, depending on experience and the industry.
- Germany: Lawyers earn between €50,000 to €150,000+, Legal Consultants between €60,000 to €120,000+, while Corporate Counsel from €70,000 to €140,000+ per year, depending on experience and the size of the company.
- The USA: Lawyers typically earn between USD 60,000 to USD 200,000+, Legal Consultants earn ranging from USD 70,000 to USD 150,000+ per year, while Corporate Counsel between USD 80,000 and USD 180,000+ per year.
- Canada: Lawyers earn from CAD 50,000 to CAD 200,000+, Legal Consultants between CAD 60,000 to CAD 140,000+, while Corporate Counsel can earn salaries ranging from CAD 70,000 to CAD 160,000+ per year.
- The UK: Lawyers earn between £30,000 to £100,000+, Legal Consultants from £40,000 to £120,000+, while Corporate Counsel can earn between £50,000 to £120,000+ per annum.
Can I Get PR In Germany?
- You need to apply for Neutralization to become a permanent German resident, which is possible after 8 years of stay.
- If you get a long stay visa or current residence permit, you automatically become eligible to get a PR.
- You must plan to get a permit to live there for more than 5 years.
- While pursuing your masters program (taught in English) in Germany, you may explore the German language there during your stay to increase your chances to get a PR.
- You may get complete details by filling the form below.
Whether you are interested in obtaining a Master of Science (MSc) degree or seeking specific MS courses in Germany, the country provides a comprehensive selection of programs to meet your educational aspirations. The master programs in Germany are designed to provide a blend of theoretical knowledge and practical experience, equipping you with the skills necessary to excel in your chosen field.
For those aspiring to pursue a PhD, there are outstanding research opportunities and PhD programs in Germany. You can join the ranks of renowned scholars and contribute to cutting-edge research in various fields.