Looking for a masters in business program in one of the best business schools in Europe? Look no further as we have carefully selected the top B schools based on rankings, popularity of the business programs, and various other factors. Explore the top-ranked universities and their programs and some affordable options you can avail. Find fee, eligibility criteria, scholarships, cost of living, and much more.
Top European Business Schools of 2024
Here are some programs you may want to check. To get complete details like admission requirements, entrance tests, GPA requirements, etc., you may click on a button in the table below.
QS Ranking: 6
Masters in Financial Analysis
Masters in Analytics & Management
Masters In Finance
Executive MBAPrivate University
QS Ranking: 10
Dual Degree Bachelor in Business Administration & Bachelor in Design
Dual Degree Bachelor in Business Administration & Bachelor in Fashion Design
Dual Degree Bachelor in Business Administration & Bachelor in International RelationsPrivate University
QS Ranking: 44
MIM, MBAPrivate University
Berlin, Germany & Barcelona, Spain
QS Ranking: 34
MSc in Business, Language and Culture
MSc in Economics and Business Administration
MSc in International Business
MSc in Economics and Business AdministrationPrivate University
QS Ranking: 94
Fee: DKK 12,000 per course
MBA, GEMBA, PGDMPrivate University
QS Ranking: 251-300
Barcelona, SpainPrivate University
MBA, Global MA
Digital Activity Performance: 3
Why Choose Europe For Your Business Studies?
Choosing Europe for your business school education is a strategic decision that opens doors to a wealth of opportunities and advantages. Here are compelling reasons why you should consider pursuing your business studies in Europe:
- Global Reputation and Diversity: European business schools are globally renowned for their academic excellence and diversity. Many institutions consistently rank among the top in international business school rankings. Studying in a diverse environment exposes you to a rich tapestry of cultures, perspectives, and business practices, enhancing your global mindset.
- Multilingual Environment: Europe, with its multitude of languages and cultures, provides a unique multilingual environment. While many programs are offered in English, being in Europe allows you to pick up or improve your language skills, offering a valuable asset in the international business arena.
- Networking Opportunities: Europe serves as a hub for business and finance, attracting professionals and companies from around the world. Studying here provides unparalleled networking opportunities with industry leaders, guest lecturers, and fellow students, fostering connections that can shape your future career.
- Innovative Business Ecosystem: European cities are at the forefront of innovation and entrepreneurship. Business schools often collaborate with local industries and startups, giving you direct exposure to cutting-edge business practices and fostering an entrepreneurial spirit that is highly valued in the corporate world.
- Internationally Recognized Degrees: Degrees obtained from European business schools are globally recognized and respected. European institutions maintain high academic standards, ensuring that you receive a quality education that holds weight in the international job market.
- Cultural Exposure and Quality of Life: Studying in Europe provides a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in diverse cultures and lifestyles. Beyond academics, the continent offers a high quality of life, vibrant cities, historical landmarks, and a rich cultural tapestry that can enhance your overall educational experience.
- Access to Leading Industries: Europe is home to some of the world’s leading industries, including finance, technology, fashion, and automotive. Proximity to these industries means you can participate in internships, gain practical experience, and potentially secure employment with top companies in the management department.
- Scholarship Opportunities: Many European countries and institutions offer various scholarship programs to support international students. Exploring these opportunities can help alleviate financial concerns and make your business education more accessible.
Affordable Business Schools In Europe 2024
Human Resources Management
Business LogisticsPrivate University
QS Ranking: 262
Taught in English
Executive MBAPrivate University
Taught in English
MA Business & Management
San Ġiljan, Malta
- Bachelor’s Degree Equivalent: Candidates need a recognized bachelor’s degree (3- or 4-year course) to qualify for MBA programs.
- Minimum Age Requirement: Applicants typically must be at least 21 years old, ensuring a level of maturity and prior work experience.
- Language Proficiency: Basic knowledge of a European language is often required, complementing the predominantly English-taught programs.
- Academic Performance: Business schools may set academic performance standards, like a minimum of 60% marks for Indian students.
- Entrance Exams: Some universities conduct entrance exams assessing analytical, verbal, and quantitative skills.
- Work Experience: Relevant work experience is a key criterion, enhancing classroom discussions with real-world insights.
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree: A copy of your completed and recognized bachelor’s degree is a fundamental requirement.
- Academic Transcript: Submission of an official statement detailing your academic grades and performance.
- Language Proficiency Proof: Proof of language proficiency in English or German, often demonstrated through standardized tests like TOEFL or IELTS.
- Work Experience (Optional): Many universities may consider 2 to 3 years of work experience as an optional but advantageous criterion.
- Letters of Recommendation and Motivation (Optional): While not mandatory, including letters of recommendation and a motivational statement can enhance your application.
Cost of Living In Europe
Here’s an overview of the average monthly living expenses for MBA students in Europe. Please note that these figures are in USD and are intended to provide a general idea. Actual costs may vary based on location and personal lifestyle.
|Average Cost per month (in USD)
|Award Amount and Coverage
|INSEAD Nelson Mandela Endowed Scholarship
|Up to €20,000
|Round 2 deadline for the September 2023 intake.
|IESE Business School
|IESE Leaders in Africa Scholarship
|Up to 90% of MBA tuition fees
|Some decisions announced with admissions; others by June 30.
|Cambridge Judge Business School
|Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship
|Up to 75% of tuition fees, including financial aid for travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
|May after receiving an offer of admission.
|Saïd Business School (Oxford)
|Forté Fellowships for Women
|Financial support of up to £30,000
|Fellowship awarded following admissions stage 2.
|Esade Business School
|Esade for Excellence Award
|Up to 50% of tuition fees
|Deadline: June 15, 2023.
|Imperial College Business School
|Dean’s Impact Scholarship
|£25,000 for Full-Time MBA and Executive MBA programs
|Deadlines vary by program.
|SDA Bocconi School of Management
|Total Tuition Waivers – In memory of Prof. Claudio Dematté
|Up to €65,000 (100% of tuition fee)
|Deadlines vary from December 2022 to April 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
Germany and the United Kingdom stand out as prominent destinations for MBA education and career prospects in Europe. Additionally, France hosts globally renowned business schools, while Belgium and Spain foster vibrant start-up environments.
The count of international students enrolled in MBA programs in Europe surpasses that of the United States. Choosing Europe is often viewed as a superior option for students seeking increased international exposure.
Comparatively, the number of international students pursuing MBAs in Europe tends to be higher than those in the USA, potentially making the cost of an MBA program more affordable in Europe.